Ascension By Explosion
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ascension By Explosion is a fast-paced first-person shooter with a single weapon: the rocket launcher. Explode your way through the procedurally generated hordes of enemies. Made in Godot 2.1.3, with models created in Google Blocks.
- Movement: WASD to move, Space to jump
- Shooting: Left-click
- Detonate rockets in-air: Right-click
- Don't get hit: in addition to losing health, your damage multiplier (the red bar) will reset! To defeat the toughest enemies effectively, you'll need the edge the multiplier gives.
- Gather the small blue/red/purple orbs: the blue ones give you health, the red ones boost your damage, and the purple ones grant you both!
- Try shooting downwards for a bird's eye perspective. Become the rocket you want to see in the world!
- Don't worry about falling off the platform, you'll find yourself back where you started. (The world loops on the vertical axis.)
External assets from the internet. Most of them have been modified in some way.
- Roboto Slab font by Christian Robertson
- Explosion sound by Benboncan
- Wing flap sound by AgentDD
- Jump sound by plingativator
- Rocket launcher sound by sandyrb
|Published||69 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Endless, Fast-Paced, First-Person, low-poly, Procedural Generation, Shooter, Surreal|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.