The Dragon's Dungeon
A downloadable roguelike for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Dragon's Dungeon is a roguelike made for the 2020 edition of the 7DRL game jam. It was written with the intent to write a game using Rust, with SDL and a rendering library of mine.
- Move up: up arrow, W, K
- Move down: down arrow, S, J
- Move left: left arrow, A, H
- Move right: right arrow, D, L
- Pick up item: comma
- Wait for one turn: space, period
- Proceed down a ladder to the next level: enter
You can download the source code either from the source download on itch.io below, or from GitHub.
This game and its source code are distributed under the terms of the GNU GPLv3 license. See the LICENSE.md file in the source for a copy of the license.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.